Are you looking for ideas to have the most orderly garage on the block? Mechanicsburg Self Storage has found some innovative garage organization tips which will make your life a little less stressful. Check out these ideas and make the most of your storage space.
Garage Organization Ideas
- A good storage system is the foundation of every organized garage. Arranging all your belongings and labeling them will make all the items easily accessible for the next use
- Try to maximize wall space and ceiling space in your garage. It will help you save floor space. You can build a sliding storage system that hangs from the ceiling to store all your big boxes.
- Pegboards are essential for a good storing system. Hang a pegboard on your garage wall and keep all your small appliances and tools in a proper place.
- You can make your own screwdriver rack using a piece of scrap wood. Drill a few holes and cut brackets for mounting, and you are done.
- Use PVC pipes to keep all your yard tools organized and out of the way. It is an inexpensive way to keep your lawn and gardening tools in a place and your garage organized.
Storing in Mechanicsburg PA
Talk to our storage experts at Mechanicsburg Self Storage for all your storing and organizing needs. Our experts will help you with organizing and with finding the perfect storage unit if you run out of the space. We offer a wide variety of temperature-controlled storage units ranging from 5×5 to 15×30. So, you can store everything from garage tools to your house furniture.