Will you be welcoming in the new year by adding space for your belongings? After the holidays are over finding space to put everything can be extremely easy, as long as you have the right storage for it. Here at Mechanicsburg Self Storage, we have the holiday storage tips to help make reclaiming your space an easy task. Additionally, we have the storage options in order to make all of this possible!
Start off your new year strong and take down those holiday lights, put away your wreaths and take pleasure in reclaiming your clean space with these holiday storage tips below.
Holiday Storage Tips
- Wrap your holiday strands of lights around a piece of cardboard to eliminate tangling.
- Place small-round ornaments in egg cartons.
- Store extra wrapping paper in unused garment bags.
- Coat hangers are perfect for storing wreaths.
- Shrinkwrap your artificial trees for protection when storing through winter, spring, and summer.
Mechanicsburg Self Storage in Mechanicsburg PA
- Indoor-temperature controlled storage units.
- Moving and storage supplies sold on-site.
- 24/7 digitally recorded cameras.
- Outdoor parking spaces available for cars, boats, and RVs.
- Access to your storage unit every day.
Here at Mechanicsburg Self Storage, we offer online rentals. Renting a storage unit with us is intended to be simple, and for the customers that have rented storage in the past or know exactly what it is they are looking for, this feature will save them time.
Now for those who do not know what specific storage they are looking for, our managers will be glad to assist you! They will take you through this process and give you information on the prices and storage options that are available.
Our storage facility is located on Simpson Ferry Road in Mechanicsburg PA. This is just a few miles across the river from Harrisburg PA. Locate our facility and reclaim your space with storage this new year!