How do you prepare your RV for storage? Mechanicsburg Self Storage offers parking spaces for cars, RVs, and boats. Storing the biggest items you have can be tricky but with our Mechanicsburg PA RV storage tips you will be ready for storage in no time. Now is a great time to clean and inspect your items going to storage.
RV storage: tips for winter storage
- Disconnecting the battery will help it last longer this winter and be ready for action in the spring. Bring it with you and store somewhere safe and dry.
- While cleaning look for broken seals around the door or windows. Sunlight can break down rubber over time, therefore causing a leak when it rains or a possible entry point for rodents.
- Worried about flat tires? Look on the side of the wheel wall for the recommended psi, fill the tire but do not exceed the maximum measurement.
- All those road trip snacks need to be taken out before storage. Look through each cabinet and wipe out any dirt.
- The fridge can be a spot where mold forms, after cleaning it out, leave the door open for proper dry time.
- When you are ready to move the RV to storage, bring your heavy duty cover.
Our secure RV storage spaces in Mechanicsburg PA provide an easy location to store your large items. Find Mechanicsburg PA RV storage spaces here! We are excited to help you store your possessions.
Need storage for personal items or business equipment? Our indoor storage facility has large storage units suitable for furniture and small storage units for boxes. Let us help you find the self storage option that best works for you and your family.